T & J Auto Service has job openings available for an ASE Certified Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Arden, NC.
The ASE Certified Service Technician is a position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. ASE Certified Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also T & J Auto Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful ASE Certified service Technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
ASE Certified Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- ASE Certified
- Ability to demonstrate technical skill, experience is a huge plus
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.